JAPANESE TRADITIONAL KINCHAKU BAG FOR SHIBA INU LOVERS
This traditional Japanese bag in the shape of a purse is called kinchaku . With its two small handles, this bag can be used as a handbag to give you a Japanese look of the most beautiful effect. Its print representing adorable shiba inu should appeal to all lovers of this Japanese dog! You can also use this bag as a bento bag or toiletry bag.
- Outer fabric: cotton
- Internal lining: durable and resistant canvas canvas
- Two handles with neat and solid stitching
- Closure system with cords
- Small internal pocket without closure
- Dimensions: 21 x 12 x 24 cm
If you want to use this bag for transporting your bento, make sure the dimensions of your bento box are smaller than the dimensions of the bag.
Click now on "Add to cart" to receive your Japanese Bag as quickly as possible!