TRADITIONAL JAPANESE KINCHAKU BAG WITH A NICE SHIBA INU PATTERN ON BEIGE FABRIC
The kinchaku bag is a Japanese purse- shaped bag , traditionally worn with a kimono or yukata. This bag is equipped with two handles for transport and a closure system with cords. It is ideal to replace your handbag and give a Japanese touch to your look. You can also use it as a bento bag , toiletry bag , sewing kit ...
- Outer fabric: cotton
- Internal lining: durable and resistant canvas canvas
- Two handles with neat and solid stitching
- Closure system with cords
- Small internal pocket without closure
- Dimensions: 8,3 x 4,7 x 9,45 inches
If you want to use this bag for transporting your bento, make sure the dimensions of your bento box are smaller than the dimensions of the bag.
Click now on "Add to cart" to receive your Japanese Bag as quickly as possible!