TRADITIONAL JAPANESE KINCHAKU BAG WITH A NICE PATTERN IN THE SHAPE OF CLOUDS
Bento bag, purse, toiletry bag ... the use of this traditional Japanese bag is endless. Its print represents colorful clouds in Japanese style. Traditionally, this bag is an accessory to match the kimono or yukata and used to carry personal effects.
- Outer fabric: cotton
- Internal lining: durable and resistant canvas canvas
- Two handles with neat and solid stitching
- Closure system with cords
- Small internal pocket without closure
- Dimensions: 8,3 x 4,7 x 9,45 inches
If you want to use this bag for transporting your bento, make sure the dimensions of your bento box are smaller than the dimensions of the bag.
Click now on "Add to cart" to receive your Japanese Bag as quickly as possible!