A CUSHION COVER WITH A JAPANESE MOTIF REPRESENTING CHRYSANTHEMUMS VINTAGE VERSION
In Japan, the yellow chrysanthemum represents light, the sun and symbolizes immortality. This flower has even become the national symbol and is honored during the Festival of Happiness which takes place each year. According to popular belief, placing a chrysanthemum petal at the bottom of a wine glass will bring you good health and a happy life.
Now that you know everything about this flower, how not to buy this beautiful cushion cover and its Japanese motif of chrysanthemums ?
- Cover dimensions: 17,7 x 17,7 inches
- Material: linen and cotton
- Removable cover with zipper system
- Printed on one side of the cushion
- Machine washable at 30 ° C / Do not tumble dry
Note: the cushion is not supplied with the cover.
Click now on "Add to cart" to receive your Japanese Pillow Cover as quickly as possible!