Japanese Traditional Utensils Matcha Tea
Free Shipping / Shipping Time: 15-25 business days
TRADITIONAL JAPANESE UTENSILS FOR MATCHA TEA
Matcha tea , a traditional Japanese drink , is obtained by vigorously whisking a powder of green tea leaves with hot water until a foamy tea is obtained . The Matcha is known for its beneficial effects powerful health. To name a few: anti-cancer properties, reduced risk of heart disease, weight loss, stress relief ...
Matcha tea is prepared using traditional Japanese utensils specially designed for matcha tea .
Description of the utensils you will receive in this tea preparation kit :
- A bamboo spatula-shaped spoon, called a Chashaku, 7,1 inches in length. The amount of matcha collected with this spoon is roughly equivalent to 1g of powder.
- A bamboo whisk , called a Chasen, with a length of 4,3 inches and a width of 2,3 inches. This reusable whisk is very important for properly whipping matcha for a delicious frothy tea.
- A ceramic tea bowl , called Chawan, 4,3 inches in diameter and 2,6 inches high.
- A ceramic holder for the whisk , to store it and keep it clean after use.
How to make matcha tea with traditional Japanese utensils?
- Rinse your Chawan bowl with hot water then wipe it dry with a clean cloth.
- Take a culinary sieve (not supplied in the kit), place it over your bowl and pass 1 to 2 tablespoons of matcha powder using the Chashaku through the sieve to break up the lumps .
- Boil 30 cl of water then let cool to around 70 ° (if you are unable to measure the temperature, wait about one to two minutes after removing the lid from the kettle).
- Pour the water into the bowl containing the matcha powder . Using the Chasen bamboo whisk , quickly whip the matcha by drawing the letter M or W in the bowl (do not whip using circular motions) until an emerald green foam forms on the surface of the tea.
- Serve in a tea cup and enjoy your matcha tea !
Click now on "Add to cart" to receive your Japanese Traditional Utensils Matcha Tea as quickly as possible!